Monday 10 May 2010

Just for Laughs...

Some pictures here are taken by me and I found some in the internet.

This picture was taken when I was on a trip to Hong Kong. As you can see, its a coffee shop.



A much closer view of the same neon-lit board.



Do you have a passport for your bike? If so, get it stamped here...Found it near the Love River, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Don't know what the Chinese characters mean.



Found this one near the Sun-Yat-Sen Memorial University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.



I found this in the internet. This seem to be the name of a restaurant. I think someone working with an online translator ended up getting this message "Translate Server Error" thought that its the translation for the Chinese characters.



Well, I took this from the internet. But, I found a similar one when I was in China. I stayed in a hotel where they had a sticker in the bathroom saying "CAREFULLY SLIP".



I am completely lost with this one.



No words to say...



and one more... Actually, before the Olympic Games, 2008 in China, the Chinese Authorities thought that English signboards are necessary to help foreigners visiting their country. They did everything in a short period of time and probably didn't get the right staff to handle it. Most things were direct translations from Chinese characters to English.



The last one... I found this picture posted by a friend in Facebook... Really hilarious!!!



Have fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. ya...am collecting lot of funny pictures like this from the places I visit...

    ReplyDelete